Sunday, March 9, 2008

My first meme.

Tootsie Farklepants tagged me with my first meme. Go check out her blog if and when you get a chance because with a name like SmuckersTootsie Farklepants, it has to be good.



Rules: Go back through your archives and post the links to your five favorite blog posts that you’ve written.



Link one must be about family
Link two must be about friends
Link three must be about yourself
Link four must be about something you love
Link five can be about anything you choose



Post your five links and then tag five other people. At least two of the people you tag must be newer acquaintances so that you get to know each other better.



I have not been blogging all that long. Well, I have, but prior to November, my blogs were updates on our hospital stay at Stanford last Spring and were functional, meant to inform our family and friends of Brian's constantly changing condition during the most trying time of our lives so far. Believe me, trying times are becoming our native tongue.



So, here goes, but you probably have seen these:

1) family:This is where my boys show their amazing musical gifts.

2) friends. I realized that I don't blog about my friends much, so I will soon being doing so. In the meantime, this is a post by Heather at 3 boys and me who blogged about our new year's this past year IN REAL LIFE.

3) myself: This is where I find myself taking care of a few things around the house I never used to touch.

4) something I love: This will make you think my husband is a saint. This will remind you he is not.

5) anything I want: This and this describe more of what every day life is like for us living doctor appointment to doctor appointment.

(If you read nothing else, read the last link since it is the most insightful.)

Since I linked 237 times, my linker thinker is tired and I'm not tagging anyone. It was fun to read some of my "older" stuff and try to find something I thought may amuse or give insight. Please do this if you wish and let me know so I can read yours.

KEEP BELIEVING

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I recently did one and was going to tag you, but wasn't sure if I should trouble you with it since I'm fairly new to your blog. Now I'm glad I didn't since you had another pending anyhow!

    It's always interesting to go back and read our old posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so glad that you did this one. I haven't been reading long enough to have read most of them.

    You and your husband have been through so much. I wish I could send you a hug when you are sitting in that waiting room.

    My favorite was the musical peeing...only boys would think of such a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! When Brian said "I'm going to stop telling you stuff", I laughed out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cracks me up that I've read every single one of those posts!
    Good ones, every one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you keep living your life even in the face of something so difficult. It's what you have to do, but I don't think everyone can do it with your grace.

    You keep me believing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just commented on your musical peeing post, forgetting it was a link to an older post. I love this blog. Just have popped in a couple times but now got a chance to really read a few of your linked posts. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

KEEP COMMENTING