This week’s thirteen is Thirteen Reasons Why I THINK I Am Not Losing Weight:
1) I like this,
2) I like this,
3) I like this too much.
4) I am beginning to think if I eat something off someone else’s plate (e.g. the last ¼ of those 2 pieces of pizza, the last few bites of the abandoned pop-tart, etc.) it still counts towards MY calorie intake.
5) This forecast which is a depiction of the last 2-1/2 months of actual weather has precluded much outdoor metabolic boosting activity.
6) My sister, whom I am beginning to think is a B with an itch, introduced these addictive little buggers.
7) I really like these A LOT but only with # 1.
8-10) Even in moderation, these guys have a LOT of calories
11) I am beginning to think, also, that standing and panting on the side of the treadmill as the belt whizzes by does not count towards those total miles ran and calories burned.
12) Due to #5, we have not been able to use this, which causes me to use more of this for sauces and flavor.