Tuesday, January 6, 2009

she's got eyes of the bluest skies...

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT JUST TO CHANGE THINGS UP AROUND HERE....

Andrew, Lauren, and Lexie,

This is for you...


And a little for me. Makes me laugh Every. Single. Time.

Hope the laugh helps the wounds of the Minnesota loss mend easier for Kevin and Andrew - the only Minnesota fans I know that have never been to Minnesota.

And you're welcome for having "Bowm, bowm, I'm DE-E-E-REK and I can sing High like TH-i-i-i-is....." running all through your head all day.

KEEP BELIEVING

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic Clip!!! And I am a Minnesota Fan... been there too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made me laugh out loud:))))
    paige

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was awesome. I've not seen that movie, and now I'm afraid I've got to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOLOLOLOLOL Great clip, picked up my cloudy day :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that scene was a hoot.
    My favorite was the playground scene where the step-brothers kicked some little kid butt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. For the record, Angie, I've been to Minnesota many times and my kids (including Andrew) have also been there once.

    Your brother, Kevin

    ReplyDelete

KEEP COMMENTING