Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Ready! O.K.!

Check out Brian's cousin, Anne Fennell, as Cheerleader of the week on SI.COM. If I was smarter about stuff, I would try to paste in a picture of her here, but I'm not. Plus, I don't want to get into trouble with any copyright issues. There is a whole slide show of Anne doing stunts, etc. Go ANNE!


Although, Anne, I have some trash-talk for ya.

Can you beat this???







Angie (me) as a high school freshman cheerleader. Don't you LOVE THE HAIR!

TAKE THAT!



AND THIS!

Me again this past Thanksgiving (2007) about 20 years later. Yup, still got it!


Alright, Anne, you win. You look GREAT!


(Explanation: The kids love to play dress up at Memaw's house and we came across my old cheerleading outfit. I believe it is the same one as the photo above 20 years prior. Logan's alligator costume is in the way, but I am about 4 or 5 inches off the ground still, and YES it hurt!)



KEEP BELIEVING!

5 comments:

  1. I think that is Brian's idea of romance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go team!! You still got it. Pretty amazing.

    Thanks for dropping in on my blog and for listing me on your site. You are very kind.

    http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright, I would've been at least 10 inches off the floor! That photo made me hurt!
    Go mama, go! Glad you still got it!
    PInky
    www.cheeseinmyshoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am just jealous that you even fit something from 20 years ago!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. my husband is a Parkway boy, I made him look at your picture..you didn't look familiar..

    ReplyDelete

KEEP COMMENTING