Today's rendition of Thursday Thirteen is a compilation of 13 phrases I know I say daily.
- Gavin, EAT!
- Grant, do you smell that? *sniff sniff* That is your stinky attitude.
- Daddy’s HOME!
- I. Do. Not. Care. Who. Started. It. STOP FIGHTING and tell him you are sorry.
- No, Grant, you CANNOT have a snack right now. If you even ASK me for a snack again, you are going to be in trouble.
- Gavin, are your pants wet or dry? (yeah folks, he’s 6-1/2, talk about potty training never ending hell!)
- Hey, watch your mouth! No bathroom words!
- I WILL NOT REPEAT MYSELF AGAIN
- What are the rules?
- Can you NOT see that I am on the phone?
- Oh, what I think you meant to say was, ‘thanks for dinner, mommy. I know you worked hard on it and I didn’t mean to say all those nasty things about something you worked on’
- Did you hear me? I said I will NOT REPEAT MYSELF AGAIN. (ridiculous, I know)
- Good night. Mommy loves you, but Jesus loves you more.
Makes me realize I need to add a few more positive phrases to my daily regimen. Ouch.