Actual words I have overheard in the bathroom when my boys were present, all with less than desirable outcomes:
1) Wanna swordfight with our pee?
2) Gavin: "MOM! Grant is peeing inthe toilet the same time I am trying to poop!" Grant: "But I had to go so bad."
3) tee hee, giggle giggle, tee hee
4) Look what I can do.
5) AAAHHHH! me:"what's wrong?" I accidentally peed in my mouth.
6) Gavin is often constipated and feels the need to explain his poop's consistency. Here are some of his descriptions:
- slippery poop
- won't come out poop
- regular squishy poop
- chocolate syrup poop
7) You shouldn't have given me all that fruit!